Business Coach (ICF ACC) serving for Global Professionals | Facilitator | OD Consultant
About Kazuko Motoki
Kazuko is an ICF credentialed coach (ACC) with well-seasoned HR/OD backgrounds. She possesses national qualification in career counseling (called Career consultant) . She is passionate about delivering/facilitating business seminars and trainings, especially to business leaders and people managers.
Services (providing both in Japanese and English):
- Coaching sessions for corporate leaders and managers / individuals who are eager to grow themselves.
- Trainings, seminars, and workshops (e.g. leadership / communication / team building / cross culture, etc.)
- HR related support and assistance (e.g. Acting as Temporary HR Head, covering all HR functions)
- Career counseling for corporates and individuals
Summary of Expertise:
- Over twelve years of working experience as HR Director in multinational companies.
- Fully experienced in facilitation and delivery of various training programs.
- Managed localization and rolling over numerous corporate programs to managers and employees in Japan.
- Experienced in identifying needs and designing effective training and development programs.
- Conducted quality career discussions and counseling to all employees for their career growth.
- ACC (Associate Certified Coach) credentialed by the International Coaching Federation
- TCAAC (Associate Certified Coach) credentialed by the Tokyo Coaching Association
- DiSC trainer certified by HRD Inc.
- CheckPoint360°™ facilitator by Profiles Japan, Inc.
- 360-degree feedback facilitator certified by CCL (Center for Creative Leadership, NC, U.S.)
- Career Consultant (National license)
- Mental Health Counselor (“Sangyo-counselor”)
Learn More about Kazuko Motoki:
Kazuko has worked for several multi-national corporations for almost thirty years until she became independent trainer and consultant in September 2018. It was out of her passion to help many other business leaders outside of the company she had worked with.
Her first project as a freelancer was to support her previous employer. She gradually started expanding her customer base and has served for a wide range of industries to date. Initially, she was delivering cross-cultural seminars for non-Japanese businesspersons living and working in Japan. She now provides various seminars such as leadership, communication, team building, careers, and so on.
From 2007 to 2018, she worked as the head of HR in Japanese subsidiaries for U.S. companies. In her last employment with Tektronix, she served as HR Director for eleven years. Her contributions include dealing with various organizational changes, PMI related actions, leadership development, etc. She was a member of global HR team, constantly working with leadership teams and senior HR leaders in different regions and countries.
In 2022 she became ICF-credentialed coach (ACC: Associate Certified Coach). She is always keen to learn and develop herself, and she also likes to help others to grow.
While her husband’s job assignment in the U.S., she majored in Psychology, minored Management and graduated from Roosevelt University as an honor student in 2003.
She enjoys playing table-tennis, sailing and traveling with her husband.
Please send us your message through LinkedIn.
Also, please feel free to contact us anytime from contact page. Thank you.